At this point in the day Shelly has already been to a dental appointment to learn about her xrays, exams, and suggested treatments and is now in a Psychology session. This afternoon is going to be another whirlwind.
- 11:30am Medic Consult - she is going to demand (or strongly request) an IV port rather than get stuck a million times.
- 12:30pm Surgeon Consult - we hope this is the day we learn when and what type of surgery.
- 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Juicing Class
- 2:00pm IV - this is the vitamin/electrolyte boost
- 3:00pm Lymphatic drainage massage - this is where they will work with the lymph glands to remove toxins. This can have side effects as the body processes and removes from the system.
- 4:00pm Extracorporeal Ozone - this is a super IV treatment where they use two IV's to circulate Shelly's blood and add ozone when they put it back in.
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm Detox Class
Today's devotion - again right on the mark
"I am with you and all around you, encircling you in golden rays of Light." I always behold you Face to face. Not one of your thoughts escapes my notice. Because I am infinite, I am able to love you as you and I were the only ones in the universe."
Psalm 34:4-7 "I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him."
Psalm 139:13-16 "Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."
We believe in an amazing God, the Creator of the Universe who loves His children and gives good things. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.