This afternoon we hung out by the pool and did the Thalasso therapy which improves or kick starts your lymphatic system. 15 minutes in an 108 degree pool, quick dip in a cold pool, 3 rounds of walking on flat rocks in knee deep water, and wrapping up with 15 minutes in 95 degree pool. We laughed a lot.
Tomorrow's schedule is a little more hectic. For those of you who are praying, Shelly has a couple of activities you can be keeping in mind.
- IV Treatments at 9am and 2pm.
- Meet with the surgeon is at 11:30am.
- Hyperthermia at 5pm.
- For fun she has a facial at 10am and a pedicure at noon. This is in addtion to the meals and nutrition breaks.
Pray for the surgeon when you lift up Shelly during the day. We believe God has his hand on this as in all things.
Psalm 27: 13[What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living!
Fun things to note:
- We wear clothes they provide (all natural fibers, etc.) We put our dirties in a drawer and they bring them the same day clean and folded.
- Levi Strauss' mansion was the original building on this property. We are currently in the Strauss Living room using the internet. (This morning I watched a pod of dolphins playing off the shore while I was writing the first blog post)
- The place is immaculate. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The pools are all therapeutic salt water pools (leaving you with a salty sheen when you get out)