- The divorce from her kids dad was finalized.
- She remarried.
- She negotiated the sale of her home.
- She cleaned, packed, and prepared the property for the new buyer single-handedly.
- She relocated to Hood River. (Actually this represents two moves since the first rental sold within months of their arrival.)
November 2010, the first symptoms appeared in the form of an eczema or light rash. Shelly's first thought was that this was due to stress. Based on her environment and recent exam this did not raise any red flags.
The rash had spread but remained contained to her upper body and face until it went crazy last Fall. After seeing a dermatologist and an internist who were unable to pinpoint the cause Shelly, although miserable with itching and burning, continued to walk in faith. After attempts to get into the doctor in April and again in July but both appointments had fell through.
While Shelly, Wayne and the family explore their options they covet your prayers and intercession.
- I will live and not die.
- I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
- He will fulfill the length of my days.
- He heals ALL my diseases.
- By His stripes I am healed.
- I forget and break off the things of the past.
- I see You are doing a new thing.
- I see you are making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Honored to share the journey with my dear friend. ~ Kathie